Macy Gray - Beauty In The World Powered by mp3skull.com

FASTLANE DEE INTERVIEW "WHAT'S YOUR PASSION?" MARCH 9, 2013

IN THE FASTLANE

INCOGNITO Spellbound & Speechless

The Real Profiles of
Rising Artistic Icons
Thank You for choosing #RPRAI with content showcasing Artistic discoveries around the world and possibly in your neighborhood. Including interviews with upcoming talent, music industry acts, and sources for your continued interest! Browse with your Artistic eye to Pen'D Promos for #RPRAI's sponsors and Artistic spotlights on who to look out for! Serenada's Pen'D Music Reviews for what's hot or not, chosen by The Pen'D writer herself, in pop-culture and what's brewing on the Underground scene.Snap your fingers and feel the groove in Pen'D Poetry where spoken word artists, lyricists, and poets release their inner cores. The Words, Thoughts, & Confessions continue with the Mighty Pen for Pen'Dclarations. The Gallery where you'll find actual Art on display for purchase. Picturesque for snap shots in the world of SP along with guest photographers. Pen'D Traveler will take you on a journey. Get your passport ready and let's fly to our next destination with the Pen as the Guide! Welcome to the SP World of the Arts. Enjoy With Much Continued Success, Love, & Many Blessings!
Secured by PayPal
Do The "Faux" Harlem Shake!
The Kid is doing the Real Harlem Shake!

Mila Falls

Hello Kool World! This is your Host Serenada’s Pen at the only spot you ever want to be to learn about who’s happenin’ and making it happen every day. Possibly in your neighborhood or locale. In this case you will be pleasantly excited to learn about our next Guest who stands out in more ways than one. Mila Falls, the name itself lends a question mark of curiosity. So let me give you a little more… This corky young woman is a noteworthy songwriter writing with the big ballers – with tracks so fresh they are added to hugely popular films that we all enjoy such as the cult hit “Bring It On”. Ms. Falls has also earned major boasting rights with her writing style and collaborations. with a familiar array of today’s top writers with credits such as: Britney Spears, Beyonce, and my fellow ATLiens lol Atlanta’s own Outkast. Outkast is known for their hip-hop homage to the Dirty south but they also are forerunners of an Avant garde approach to their lyricism and production that actually makes sense with Mila’s musical subject matter. Remember PROTOTYPE by Andre 3000? Now think way into the far future like around 3000. Mila is taking us to another world and dimension cuz Robots and Transsexuals are part of her universal musical plan.

Very nice to meet you Mila. How are you?
HEY! I am GOOD!
It is definitely a pleasure to engage in discourse with a music Artist who is fearless in her artistic approach to music 

Mila is a very recognizable name.     
Is it your stage name or your birth name?
It’s my stage name ;)
Love it. Especially your logo! I had to use it to emphasize our interview because I love colors and the way it looks like a waterfall using your name. Very fun & Different :)

Where and when were you born?
I was born in Norwich in the UK on Halloween!
Ah! Halloween child. I'm sure you've heard all kinds of wacky jokes associated with the holiday to drive you up a wall. The good thing is you can use it to your advantage and freak people out when they piss you off lol. Like I was born on this day and ya'll don't know what I'm capable of...better WATCH out!  Cuz Mila you have the Right look to have your viewers intrigued and excited. Dramatic, dangerous, fun and "out-there" all in one! I know I could turn to you for a fun look if I ever wanted to change-up or get into character for that matter. You're not the only famous person born on this day. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Icon Will Smith, and "Set it Off", Hawthorne heroine Jada Pinkett Smith's child, Willow Smith, Ms. Whip My Hair came into the world on this same day.


Do you still reside in your hometown?
I have traveled the world and have lived in lots of places. I can’t stay in places too long, I get itchy feet! 
Travelling is one of the Greatest Pleasures of life and I think it's important for all people to do it. There really is no reason not to at least visit the neighboring city of one's hometown, if it isn't possible to leave the state or country, ya know. Life is so short it's important to expand our minds and experience a new setting, world-view outside of our own. I live in Georgia, a state in the US, the dirty south as we like to call it where many people have never even set foot in Atlanta! Atlanta, one of the most well-known hot cities in the US. The world is so big and it should be mandatory to learn something new and experience anything outside of what we already know to become more worldly. Mind stimulating. You have the "hot-feet" syndrome because you're so used to being on the constant move. It must be Exciting to know you're stepping into new territory and don't know what to expect or find. I'm liking you a lot already Ms. Falls lol.

Do you come from humble, moderate, or prominent beginnings?
I come from humble beginnings. I’ve worked since I was 12. If I wanted something I have always had to earn the money for it. My first job was a paper round. First of all I lied and told them I was 13 to get the job, as you had to be 13. Then once I got the job, I used to take all of the papers straight to the recycling instead of delivering them. They were free papers! So in a way I was saving the planet. Lol. I saved hard, and with the money I bought my first record decks, stereo, and computer so I could start making music!

We have something in common. 12 years old was the starting age for me too. It's better than getting everything handed over. But you have me cracking up! You had a "slightly off" agenda to Save the World lol! Vigilante Paper Router. Not exactly what I expected to get ahead but you didn't buy frivolous meaningless things. Your purpose was to gain what you could, music; to push yourself further towards your dream. 

Tell us in a nutshell what it was like growing up where you’re from. Any good memories you still remember to this day?
It was a small city but had everything you needed…I just remember climbing trees and playing in pretend spaceships…I’m still playing in spaceships, but now they are REAL!! (Check out my debut music video coming soon)
Growing up with you would've been fun! I would've been like mom I'm going to hang out over Mila's house lol. Your imagination defeats the norm for kids. Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, Tea Party, Car racing, and you're imagining yourself in space ships. We're not even talking about a rocket. Space ships, now that's Brilliant for a child. And to think you're still fascinated by spaceships even as an adult. Can't wait to see this space ship in your music video. We all can't.

What is your favorite music and music artists to listen to?
Here are some of my favorite artists: LAURYN HILL, PINK, ROBYN, SIA, GWEN STEFANI, EBONY BONES, SANTIGOLD, NINA SIMONE, VAN MORRISON, FLEETWOOD MAC, ROOTS MANUVA, PRINCE, TUPAC, OUTKAST, JOHN LEE HOOKER, SUGAR PIE DE SANTO, SALT N PEPA, THE KNIFE… and LADY GAGA!



Ah Push it! Salt & Pepaaaa! Kool Variety. I recognize many of the names. I am curious to listen to a few you have listed here: Sia, Ebony Bones (wild name!), Manuva, John Lee Hooker, Sugar Pie De Santo, & The Knife. It's such a shame Mila how behind I am in my music awareness. I'll enroll in your music mayhem for awhile and get acquainted with all the artists you love lol. It just gives me more to listen to.  

Did music play an integral role in your upbringing as a child or was it something you discovered on your own?
I discovered music on my own…
 There are people out here who go after their passion without any prior experience or influence from their family or upbringing. Not everyone comes from a musical household or background, but know that's what they want to do. I think it's Awesome. My mom nor my dad were "artistic" in nature, but I was with other select members from my father's side. So it's like that sometimes. Not everyone is ambidextrous or use both sides of their brain at the same time lol. As you can tell I'll take a convo in a completely off-the-wall direction... :)

What was the first song you ever sang and how did it make you feel?
The first song I remember singing along to ios Michael Jackson “Black or White”, I thought I was a rock star, I musta been like 2 years old! 
 As long as your my baby it don't matter if you're black or white... da na na na na naaa... Yea I remember those days. Gosh has it really been that long though? I feel so old haha. Great song to remember as a child because it's all about equality and accepting each other for who we are.   

Are you signed to a label?
No

Which labels do you see yourself signed to as a recording artist?
I would like to be signed to a label that would push my project hard and embrace all of my ideas for stage shows and music videos and make them become reality. I think the world needs more aliens, robots and spaceships…
 Sure, why not! Hey we've kept it "safe" for so long it's time for artists to go far and beyond to the next level. It makes sense when you think about it. It's 2012 and I'm sure the cartoon The Jetsons is what many people believed would represent the future. Didn't it seem like 2000 was forever and a day away? I never thought we were going to reach it, but of course as a kid, I thought "The Future" was near the end of our lives. Back when I was in the 3rd grade a movie called Fire In The Sky came out, and this one boy in my class had the biggest obsession over it. It was about a man who was abducted by aliens and saw flashbacks from being on the spaceship. I was too young to understand what this kid was talking about and it freaked me out. He kept telling the class aliens are real and describing the gruesome things the man experienced so unfortunately my earlier memories of Aliens and spaceships left me with some freaky bad dreams lol. Thank God the memory didn't stay so I'm good. Actually it wasn't until a few years ago I saw scenes from the movie on tv. It was bizarre so I'm glad I saw it now as an adult. 

You resemble a few artists off the top of my head musically: Katy Perry, Jessie J, even Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears. Which Artists inspire you with how you create your music?
I’ve been inspired by all of those artists listed above and MANY more. I played with Jessie J years ago and have closely watched her rise to superstardom. It’s a very exciting time for UK artists at the moment!
You got that Right! UK is blowing up for real. It's more than Beatles mania how the US has embraced so many of you. You and Jessie J resemble each other so much. It just feels right that you two would be together performing. To know an artist before they hit it big is an unforgettable memory on the real :)

R&B, Hip Hop, Country, Alternative, Rock are general genres that everyone is familiar with. If you can create your own unique genre or name for your music what would you call it?
SpacePop



Your image reminds me of UK female Artist Jessie J and Kimbra. Has any of your fans or viewers seeing you for the first time thought the same or named other Artists?
Yea I have been compared to a lot of people. It’s always going to happen. People just feel safer if they can put you in a box. But you just gotta do you and not get obsessed with trying or not trying to be like other people really.
 Yea I can believe the struggle with trying to represent your own image without appearing as though you're similar or "copying" other artists. But you know what Mila, I think it's the need for us as people to decipher or "understand" things & some people are just close-minded and not seeing the big picture. You complete your Originality with your own ideas and just being who you are. Nothing can change that. I'll tell you this. I may look at you and think Jessie J or Kimbra but I know, No, this is Mila Falls who grew up loving Spaceships and Aliens. Her music style is a fresh and new approach called Space Pop. You're a fierce edgy baby doll.


You’re rocking hair scarves, chains, dramatic make-up, and the no b.s. ‘tude like us urban sistas in the US with a throwback to old school hip hop ;) What initially inspires your look or adventurous way of playing costume and dress-up?
No B.S ‘tude, I LIKE THAT!!
I love bold colours, shiney, gold, tacky 80's with 50's glamour.
The Brighton and London fashion scenes have influenced me a lot. Wait until I unleashed my debut video, I’m talking pink spacesuits, glittery cardboard head-pieces and my craziest make up yet!!!
 Yea Girl, no b.s. tude' is Right! Your style is so much fun. I guess because 80's throw back styles are popular in the states right now I'm especially diggin it. The 50's pin-up girl look is definitely popular here too. Red lips, pin curls, the whole bit. You're getting me amped up for this video for real lol! Your excitement is enough to make me excited for what to expect. When I come out there to visit I want to check out the Brighton and London fashions you're talking about. Fashion Design next to art was my passion in college. Even though I'm not doing anything with it now I still love it.


Do you write your songs to perform or do you co-write? What topics do you tend to cover the most in your music?
Yes, I have written every song on my album.
The album is going to be MAGIC! The album takes you on a journey through POP, from dance floor hits to pop-stompers. The producers I’ve worked with on the project have previously worked alongside some pop legends including Britney Spears and Outkast! AMAZING!
I’m still working on an album title, but off the record, it could have something to do with Barbie Dolls & Headscarves…
That's whats up! Working with the best so your work will be bomb. Connections like that will help you to grow and build a great collection.


What will audiences expect to see at your live performances from a visual and musical perspective?
My live performances are where I get to really show what I’m about. I have a full 5 piece band, glitter guns, and I freaking sing my heart out at every show
No doubt a LIVE show indeed. Glitter guns, wow. This I gotta see. Maybe one day I'll meet your band ;)

Do you consider yourself a shy person who comes alive on stage or an A-type personality who views the world as her stage without fear?
I’m just as confident (maybe more so) in real life. That’s why I really love doing all the live radio shows. Because I get to show off my chatterbox skills too! lol
She's a Talker too Kool World. Don't expect Mila to say one or two words. She's going to tell you exactly what's on her mind. Nothing wrong with that. We want to know what you're thinking and how you feel about different things. Which makes me wonder is there anything you're afraid of. The confidence shows in your fashion looks and when you sing. 



In your live performances I noticed some mean string plucking, meaning your kool guitarist lol, by your side. Are you a solo act or would you consider yourself part of a band?
I’m a solo act with a fabulous band, I’ve been playing with my boys for years and plan to keep it that way!



As a music lover I strongly appreciate the rawness of live performances: the Artist, the voice, and live percussion. Which do you prefer more: studio production or live acoustic sessions?

I love both! I really like seeing how a song sounds with full production as I’m a producer too and love dance music. But singing with my AMAZING guitarist Marius is where I get to sing my heart out and expose my voice more!


After watching MILA FALLS plays on the M62 @ 3am I’m convinced you’re a ballsy, live in the moment type girl. It must be enjoyable to just perform literally impromptu in back-to-back traffic. Acoustics + Voice = Enlivening show lol. What has been one of the riskiest moves you still laugh at to this day?
Haha well playing a show in the middle of the motorway was one of the scariest things I have done in terms of shows.
I’ve been on a LOT of adventures…I’ve skydived over the ocean landing on a beach in Australia. I’ve bungee jumped, I’ve hitch-hiked from San Diego to Vegas in a 1970's Lincon, sleeping in the back seat listening to hyenas screaming at night! I’ve camped in the wild in the middle of the Serengeti desert in Tanzania with wild Lions, Zebras and Elephants wandering past...And I have swam in Milla Milla Falls ignoring a big yellow sign saying “DANGER, DO NOT SWIM” That was the moment I thought, hey this is my stage name! WHY? Because life would be boring otherwise…
 Just when I thought the most daring thing I've heard from you was recycling neighborhood papers when you were supposed to be delivering them lol. I'm officially a lil scared of your daredevil quality now. You've said it all. Not sure if I met anyone so fearless before. What else can I say...MILA FALLS the Extremist, never taking the safe path. My hands are in the air. There's definitely a hunger for adventure in your soul.



You were so ecstatic about the release of your video Glam Tramp. Which is by the way Kool World, available now for you to check out! What inspired the vision for the video?


That video was shot in my friend's warehouse in East London. It wasmy vision of Mila Falls, trying out some crazy make up, and colours…It was a fun day! The debut video for my song “Party In The Stars” is this vision times 100000% J


From your list of “teasers” to keep your fans and viewers waiting in anticipation the one that stood out to me was BATTLEFIELD. It’s hard edge and reminds me of an artist named Serena Soya @SerenaSoya, who oddly coincidentally resembles you artistically. Which artists would you love to collaborate with?
Just checked her out, she is cool, nice tone! I would love to collab with Rihanna, Robyn and P!nk.
I figured acknowledging her to you would connect you to another artist making a name for herself just like you, yet still maintaining her own individuality. One day you both may collaborate, who knows. My ear picked up the edgy, gritty, soul in both of your sounds. Happy with your Artist picks because it would be a girl power moment with any of them, especially Pink. She is bad ass.


It must have been unreal to find out you were performing on tour with Beatle Mania legend Ringo Starr! In your own caption, what was the tour like traveling & performing with him?
Was amazing, an honour and game changing!
 I mean it must've felt like, it doesn't get any better than this. It's not everyday an artist can perform, let alone tour with an iconic music maker. You're very Fortunate to have the opportunity.


What do you pull from when you are feeling your lowest and no one seems to understand what you’re feeling?
You got to just remember that everyone gets low. You have to ride it and come through the other side shining! Life is too short to keep going over the past. 
Good motivating 'tude to have :)


Who can you say deserves credit for discovering you or believing you have the “it” factor to make it in the music business?
My manager Tim Goodacre who is the CEO of 2020 Artists. He has believed in me more than anyone. Big love to him. I couldn’t have done it without him!
And we love him for it! Don't we Kool World ;) If it wasn't for people like him who believe in artists like you we would never know about you. They see with "special" eyes and are compelled to bring a star to the light. Look at Scooter Braun. If he never browsed YouTube the chances of Justin Beiber being picked up by the right people wouldn't have happened when it did. Who knows how much longer it would've been until he received the recognition and attention he has now.


Why do you think it’s hard for many Artists such as yourself to cross “independent” or “underground” recognition into the mainstream limelight”?
It costs 100s of thousands to make a new artist a household name. Labels are sitting tight on the little pots of money they have. It is easier and cheaper to sign artists from casting shows like X-Factor, Pop Idol etc as they can do 4 years of PR / Promo in a month for free.

If there’s anything you can say about your journey, you may have faced obstacles with NO and closed doors. It’s easy for us “the viewers” to see the glamorous side of an Artist’s life, but there’s little we know about what really goes down. What has been one of the major disappointments and pitfalls for you obtaining your dream?
Erm, lots of highs and lows come with being a singer…I had a deal with Sony BMG in Europe that fell through a few months ago, that was pretty annoying! But to be honest I don’t even feel like my journey has started. I think there is no point whining or being bitter, you just gotta fight harder! POW POW POW!
Honestly whining annoys the mess out of me too. No point in sitting in self-pity and despair. Just gotta keep fighting and moving forward. Like Obama's motto for his re-election #Forward! 
Gotta keep moving on up!


In what ways do you put yourself and your music out there to gain attention and a following?
At the moment before I launch my first video and album, I’m doing acoustic sessions and photo shoots, the big push will be in 2013!




Which venue and/or country would you love to perform LIVE?
I want to perform on sparkly stages EVERYWHERE. Hello WORLD, I’M coming FOR YA! :)

The minute you achieve a full fledge Music Artist status what is the first thing you want to start doing?
I want to build bigger spaceships and giant moons! And have thousands of Mila Falls necklaces made in gold and pink!!!
haha I can see it now :) Your brand is going to be B.I.G. Your ideas and persona are big. Jewelry, Perfume, Clothing Line, dolls, Matel brand toys maybe, all these contract deals we see top performers doing these days. Who knows you could even be a Cover Girl. When you do Mila don't forget about me and hook me up with your funky sassy pieces. Fashionistas look out for each other ;) 

Now Mila let’s get to know the woman behind the music…

What's your favorite color?
PINK or GOLD

What’s your favorite food?
MEXICAN

Are you considerably “Single in the city” or happily committed?
SECRET!
Now I'm really curious. What could the daredevil starlet be keeping private from the world in this department? Could it mean you want us to keep guessing perhaps or keeping the option open for that special someone to come walking right in. I hear Scorpios are secretive about certain things...not sure why but ya'll know how to pull everyone else's deepest secrets out. 

What do you look for in a potential partner that you value the most?
COMEDY, LOYALTY and FIRE!
This is going to seem weird but I actually could see you saying this out loud. EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE came to mind haha.

When you’re not performing and have free time, what do you 
like to do?
Exercise, travelling in spaceships, and DANCING J

The life of an artist can be hectic with little time to prepare without a team for make-up, hair, and apparel with accessories. What 3 things you absolutely cannot go anywhere without?
Headscarves, pink lipstick and glitter !
Girly ALL the way!

We've all had our share of run-of-the mill jobs that came and went. Out of all the jobs in the world, which job would you absolutely hate to work?
Most jobs can be fun if I work with cool people J I’ve worked in some rubbish places, but my co-workers always made it fun!
 Positive

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and why?
NYC – I’ have never been but I have a feeling I would LOVE IT!
 There's no place like NY! You would enjoy it there. As Cee-Lo sings Big Lights, Big Cityyyy. With all the adventures you've had already NY will not overwhelm or intimidate. It was great when I went for the first time on a school chorus trip back in middle school. 

Let’s say you’re in college. Who in the whole world, whether famous or not, would you love to share living quarters with and why?
Famous people…Robyn, Britney Spears, Peter Andre, Simon Cowell and the cast from True Blood, because those people must have some interesting views on life… but most importantly my best friends from my home town Norwich, we are called the LADY BUGGLES! They are the bestest friends anyone could ask for!!!
 Cute, Lady Buggles

It’s not easy to break in to this business. There’s beyond a count worthy of people who want it just as much as you. What advice would you give aspiring singers who are borderline discouraged and have been told they’re not good enough?
It is all about trying your ass off and working harder than everyone around you. You have to relentlessly chase the dream. I feel like I haven’t really started yet and it has taken years of writing songs and playing shows to get to this point. You HAVE to have a plan B, C and D lined up and push for everything, because lets face it, how could like 5 million people become world famous? It is never going to happen…
 There you have it folks. Straight from the source. 


I have a feeling you have a vast array of interests…perhaps film production being one… or I could be wrong lol. That’s what I’ll find out. Let’s say, God forbid, anything severely happened to your voice and you could no longer sing, which direction would you go into professionally?
This is what I’m talking about, plan B, C, D, E lol… erm…Yoga teaching! Business woman (I always liked Ally McBeal’s suits. I like to be in charge. I’m definitely a control freak. I’d also love to be an actress, script writer, musical director, work in artist management, property designer and developer, maybe an A+R for Simon Cowell J
 haha I love it A + R for Simon Cowell. You'll have your work cut out for you for sure. But I like all your options. Your memory is good how you're taking it waaay back to the Ally McBeal days. So long ago. She did wear some nice suits though. 



What sound is peaceful to you?
The ocean and koala bears scuffling around!
 Awww!  I would love to actually see a koala and hold one.

What mantra or saying carries you through your highs 
and your lows?
Don’t quit. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow–
You may succeed with another blow.


Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out–
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit–
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Unknown Author

Complete this statement. In the next 5 years I want to be a world touring artist playing my many songs to thousands of amazing Milabots and most importantly enjoying every bit of it!
 That's whats up! Your fans will be Milabots. You coined that right here on my set ;) 


When all is said and done and the last chapter of your life comes to a close, what legacy do you wish to leave behind?
I want to leave behind lots of smiles and LOTS of headscarves.


For all of us getting acquainted with you for the first time how can we continue to keep up with the Latest and Greatest?
www.milafalls.com
@milafalls
facebook/milafalls

Thank you Mila it has been an absolute pleasure and fun time hanging out and getting to know you. I hope you enjoyed yourself because in the future another interview should be in order to see how far you've reached in your artistic journey. Which will be no doubt Grandiose. Best of Luck to you and keep that ferocity and drive strong because you are a major inspiration for your peers aspiring to do exactly what you're doing and conquering other career fields. 
Much Love!






For a Customized Bloggerview only $10
Contact SerenadasPen@gmail.com for details.





Subscribe to TruGMusicGroup.com Follow @TruGProductions on Twitter Like us on Facebook!
JAN.25TH
HOPE YALL READY. DUB DA CAP,STRAIGHT OUT OF HARLEM,NEW YORK.
LETSSS GOOOO!

[Vote and Leave Comments]

If you DON'T have a account please hit the + sign UP FOR THE RELEASE FOR DUB DA CAP new mixtape. 

FOLLOW ON TWITTER @DUBDACAP2012
PRODUCERS EMAIL ALL BEATS HERE
BOOKING DUB DA CAP - TRUGISTHELABEL@GMAIL.COM

Need promo for your Music?
Visit DonThePromoter1 and check out the SERVICES section for pricing and information on Email Blasts, Online Advertising, Magazine Features, Mixtape Placements and More. Payment plans available for INDIE artists and SMALL BUSINESS. Start 2013 right!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon
    it ;) I will revisit once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to help other people.

    my site ... Http://rosstexascavalrybrigade.com/blog/2010/01/06/its-all-About-Iuka

    ReplyDelete

Star Introduction

MINI & Standard Interviews include photos, audio, videos, & source links.

Both Interviews will rotate for promotion on RPRAI Behind The Scenes page linked to Twitter Click here, Added to Stumble Upon Click here, & Photos with source links added on Pinterest Click here.

STANDARD INTERVIEW ONLY! Updates, events, and latest releases will be added to Artist's Starletter

Starletter- Star Newsletter includes Top current audio/videos, EP's, and additional media not included in interview.

Theme song promotion for Pen’D Promos ($20 weekly fee after first week rotation)

Every interview guest has the option of having their work submitted to The Gallery Click here and all proceeds from every purchase goes to the owner without a commission fee first 2 months.

To have work showcased in THE GALLERY there's a commission fee of $10/month for occupancy and progression of the services.

1 month free trial for first time auctioneers.

Hot New Listens!

*NEW* J. Cole EP Truly Yours & Wale EP Folarin

The Latest Showstopping Performances with Kelly Clarkson and Beyonce

Hot Find! via Surfing VICE

*NEW Mateo SAY IT'S SO [OFFICIAL VIDEO]






OFFICIAL MIGUEL

OFFICIAL MIGUEL: News, Shows, Music, Videos, Photos, Blog, Shop http://www.rcarecords.com/artists/miguel
Earned. Not given. AMSTERDAM WAS INCREDBLE LAST NIGHT. I meant every word of what I said. #Inspireyourself #KDexperience
Billboard: Sure Thing Brown Eyed Girl Acapella

Whether you know it or not, there's power in the words "Thank You." So show sincere appreciation every opportunity you get to do so. Gratitude can be contagious, encouraging others to keep up their good work! #SpreadTheWords

Free Downloads: Listen & BUY his Latest Album Kaleidoscope Dream Available now!

OFFICIAL RELEASE: RCA Music Artist Miguel Sophomore Album KALEIDOSCOPE DREAM! AVAILABLE



https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kaleidoscope-dream/id561709112

Purchase CD or Classic Vinyl Record for your Modern Classics Throwback Album!